School invoices can be paid using the PSE System (Proveedor de Servicios Electrónicos). This system offers users the following features for online payments:
The PSE System is a centralized and standardized system developed by ACH COLOMBIA. It allows users to make payments via the Internet, by debiting the resources from the institution where the user has his/her money and depositing it into the account of collecting companies.
Only make your online transactions with your home or office computer and do not forget to logout. Never make online payments at a public place, such as an Internet Cafe. Make payments with debit card - checking or savings account.
All the information provided for your transactions is protected by technological safety standards, which makes it a reliable transaction.
In order to make your transaction you should keep in mind:
1. That the financial institution from which you are performing the transaction belongs to the ACH Network.
2. Have an active account with the selected bank to transact through internet meeting processes required from the financial institution.
3. Have a limited amount allowed by the financial institution for payment.
4. Enable PSE payment service within your respective bank. Download the attachment to see the instructions for your respective bank.
5. You will need your Family Code (código de familia), to login into the application. Your family code is a four-digit code that appears next to the Family Name on the CNG Invoice.
The first time you use the system, the password will be the same 4 digits of the family code; on that initial login, you will be asked to change your password and to provide an email which will be used to send payment confirmation emails and to reset the password if necessary. If you have problems login in, please contact:
Tenemos cambios en nuestro sistema de pagos PSE. Por favor vea la siguiente presentación: Link