The Building CNG’s Future Capital Campaign
The Building CNG’s Future Campaign represents a precedent-setting comprehensive capital campaign that will offer numerous opportunities to participate in creating a transforming and lasting legacy for our students, faculty and staff, alumni, and school families.
Our project and plan lay out a set of bold priorities to ensure that CNG remains at the forefront of innovative education in Colombia and across Latin America.
The Building CNG’s Future Campaign has created 3 Funds
TODAY FUND: Immediate Project Needs
Projected Cost: 12 million USD
Projected Dates: 2019 - 2025
- Safety First, Circunvalar Bridge - BUILT!
- 21st Century Multi-Purpose Cafetorium
- Innovative Sports Field, Transportation and Logistics Center
TOMORROW FUND: Long-Term Project Needs
Projected Cost: 13.5 million USD
Projected Dates: 2029 - 2033
- Major Renovation and Modernizing of CNG Theater
- CNG Community Center with Sports Multi-Complex
FUTURE FUND: Short-Term Project Needs
Projected Cost: 10 million USD
Projected Dates: 2025 - 2029
- New High School with Gymnasium and Cafeteria
- Multi-Story Early Childhood and Primary School