CNG has two different types of withdrawals:
- Temporary Withdrawal: The school reserves the spot/space for your child(ren) for a period of 1 year. There is an associated cost equivalent to 25% of the annual tuition value. For MS and HS students, you will need to meet with your child's Counselor and Principal to make sure that your time abroad will not impact your child’s path for High School and/or Bachillerato graduation.
- Regular Withdrawal: The student withdraws from CNG and the spot is not reserved.
Once parents/guardians have determined which type of withdrawal they are opting for, they must provide a signed withdrawal form for each student as soon as they know their child’s last day of class. Please send signed withdrawal forms to the Admissions Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying to a New School
Contact the admissions office by email or phone to discuss the application process to the new school/schools. Please be sure to send us any recommendation forms provided by the receiving school and the name of each teacher who must fill them out. Also, make sure to talk to the teacher letting them know that you need a recommendation from them, and that it will be sent by the admissions office to be filled out.
Important information to keep in mind
- CNG will have 10 working days to fill out any recommendations and provide transcripts.
- Please note that to be able to send/receive these documents you must be in good economic standing with CNG.
- Recommendations are CONFIDENTIAL documents and will be sent directly to the school you are applying to by email or given in a sealed envelope to ensure confidentiality.
- End of year transcripts will be provided the week after the last day of school. Please call before coming to school to let us know you will be picking the transcripts up.
- End of year transcripts will be released after all outstanding fees are paid and all library books are returned.
- If you leave during the school year and CNG owes you money, we have 30 days to process the request and have a check in pesos in your name for you to pick up at school.
- Please note that CNG does not bill for partial cycles. If your child attends class for at least 1 day of the cycle, the entire cycle will be billed.
- For more information please contact Yeimy Toncel at email@example.com or at Tel: 2123511 Ext. 204
Uniform Recycling Program
CNG is now launching the Uniform Recycling Program to benefit our sister school: Colegio Fundación Nueva Granada. Please feel free to donate all used uniforms in good conditions to make them available at a lower price and benefit our entire community.
How it Works: Deposit uniform items in one of the Fundación donation boxes located in all three CNG gates - Community members may purchase gently used uniform items at the CNG Reception Desk in the Administration Building.
(Note: This project is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals)